Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamically change reporting servers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
No worries thank you for your suggestions!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamically change reporting servers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Hi, I tried the site_profile but that didn't seem to work. Trying other options at this point. Th......

Hi, It looks like we could possibly set the IBIC_server value Custom Setting in the Admin console. ......

Hi, Yes, Waz we have 2 Webfocus reporting servers,knowing that how would we setup the IBIC_server p......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] dynamically change reporting servers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Hi, We are running Webfocus 8205 and I'm looking for a way to dynamically choose a reporting server......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to modify a large number of charts/reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Hi, Thank you all for your suggestions. We were able to use do a Change management export and then ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to modify a large number of charts/reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Hi, I have 200+ charts/reports where I need to swap out one field for a different field. Is there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]WebFocus Repository tables, how to determine if chart or report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Thank You Frans that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks again! Kelly...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]WebFocus Repository tables, how to determine if chart or report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Yes, the content is created using InfoAssist. Thanks! Kelly...

Discussion Topic  [Solved]WebFocus Repository tables, how to determine if chart or report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Hi, I would like to know how to determine if a .fex file is a chart or a report by using the webfoc......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to count number of values selected in a multiple select parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Hi, I have a multiple select parameter and I would like to know how I can] determine how many value......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] keep records that match all values picked (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Hi, I'm trying to create a report that lists out all of my customers that have all of the values th......

» Refine Search
» New Search