Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parse URL variables for use in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Perfect solution, FreSte!!! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parse URL variables for use in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Perfect! I will apply this script to my page and let you know how it works (and I anticipate that i......

Hi Fred, You are correct that Lotus Notes is not creating the entire URL. The Lotus Notes group ha......

Thank you very much, Tom. You have been very helpful. ......

I think there is a miscommunication here so I will re-state what is going on. When, as suggested, I......

&VAR1 is not available either. The launch page was not deployed by me. I used the Composer to cr......

Unfortunately, those 2 variables are not listed when the amper variables are queried. They may be a......

Let me clarify, I need to get the aforementioned variables from the URL line. I am guessing that th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Parse URL variables for use in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
I get the following URL when I click a link from an HTML page to run my report: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting HTML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
1. Multi-select all columns then do a right-click and select Options. 2. Set Active Object to Column......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding actionable checkboxes to the rows of an exisiting HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Ahhhh!!!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding actionable checkboxes to the rows of an exisiting HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Thanks, Fred! If you have the JavaScript already, I'd appreciate it. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding actionable checkboxes to the rows of an exisiting HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Here is the original sales report using the CAR database: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute a macro in an Exl2k template - solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Yes there is! In the template, copy/create the desired VB script into a module with a specific name......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VB script for copying ranges between worksheets in the same workbook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Thank you JB and ABT. I will continue researching this request on an Excel forum, as JB suggested. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] VB script for copying ranges between worksheets in the same workbook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
I've looked at some of the VB/Excel solutions previously posted and have not found anything that doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Send a displayed report as an email to the user viewing it (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Send a displayed report as an email to the user viewing it (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
I would like a button or a hyperlink added to the bottom of a report that will send an email to user......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Possible issue with Upload File tool in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Found the created files on another server on a completely different platform. No idea why that star......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Possible issue with Upload File tool in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MarciaDrummond
Last week, I uploaded a .xls file to Data Servers with no issues and was able to use the file for re......

» Refine Search
» New Search