Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph : show data text for line and hide it for bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Hi Pete, Try this.... setDisplay(getDataText(0),false); setDisplay(getDataText(1),true);...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Thank you Dhagen, I made some changes in the JS file to cater our requirement. It worked!!! Great...

Discussion Topic  Hiding Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Hi, I've a requirement where I need to hide the tooltip value for X axis. To be clear I dont want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: ToolTip Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Frank, I dont think that size of the graph causes this. I tried reducing the size..But not getting ......

Discussion Topic  ToolTip Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Hi, I've a Graph where the first series is a bar and the rest are lines. I've attached the sample ......

Discussion Topic  setPlace Functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Hi All, I've used setPlaceWordWrap API in my fex... I need to know if this is applicable only for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parsing a string in WebFocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Check if this works for you ****************************************** -SET &STR='IBIC_user=camwbf......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I display RED,GREEN Ball Images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Try doin this.... Have a compute column like this COMPUTE CLR/A20=IF FIELD EQ 'Y' THEN 'G' ELSE I......

Discussion Topic  RE: IFrames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Thanks for the Quick Response Alan.... Do you have link which talks about browser settings required......

Discussion Topic  RE: IFrames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Thanks Alan!! I've got one more problem..I've an error which reads like this.. Possible Error on:S......

Discussion Topic  IFrames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Hi, I've a .NET Application which has got ASP pages with iframe controls to call the FEX Procedures......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
We've 1.4.2_10 Java HotSpot... The machine where this application is accessed doesn't have Java inst......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
We've used only that in the graph...The problem here is that we dont get this error at our end... I......

yes I do understand that..We've used this function in our Procedure...While running from our end we ......

Discussion Topic  Strange Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Hi, We've an error which reads like this Possible Error on SetPlaceWordWrap The problem is that i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph legend text position DBCS close to next legend symbol. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
setRect(getLegendArea(),new Rectangle(6000,-9500,9000 ,21000)); Try to play with the coordinate p......

Discussion Topic  RE: ToolTip customization? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Hi, Under Graph Settings, uncheck the Option Graph on Server...and then try It might help you.... ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by IB] HTML Parameters in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Hi, I'm desingning a HTML page where I've a dropdown control.I'm populating it dynamically using D......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customizing tooltip display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Thanks Francis!! Is it possible to do this for the field in the BY or ACROSS clause?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Customizing tooltip display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by lakshmi
Whenever a tooltip is displayed it shows the column name along with the values by default... What I......

» Refine Search
» New Search