Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Visual Discovery - Graphs not diplaying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
I'm pretty sure it's a thick-client setup....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Visual Discovery - Graphs not diplaying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
I have created a Visual Discovery dashboard. It displays and works properly on my screen. However,......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graphs in PDF Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
Has anything been done in recent versions of WebFocus to improve the quality of graphs when they are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cumulative YTD Average Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
Thanks. I think I'm on my way to figuring it out. I had actually looked at that thread before, onl......

Discussion Topic  Cumulative YTD Average Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
I'm trying to add a year-to-date average column to a report. So, the average needs to be cumulative......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Subtotals Only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
Bingo! In hindsight, that was really easy. Embarassingly so. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display Subtotals Only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
Here's the code: TABLE FILE GL_DETAILPOSTING PRINT EMPLOYEES REVENUE COMPUTE REVPER......

That didn't work, either. ......

That makes the entire column invisible....

Thanks - I've actually done that already, which got me closer. I've got the subtotals I need, but n......

I'm sorting BY a date field, and that is my only sort field. I tried to use SUM, but the results ar......

Discussion Topic  Display Subtotals Only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
How do I display only subtotals in my report (supressing the individual lines of data)? I'd like to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use of "Is Like" in Defined Field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Use of "Is Like" in Defined Field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
Is it possible to use the logical relation "is like" in a define statement? For example, "IF ACCOUN......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remove Page Breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by plusrelo
I'm creating a report in HTML. I need to remove the page breaks so that I get a continuous string o......

» Refine Search
» New Search