Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Date compair if condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johns
Sorry I still can't get any results that work the way I want it to. I get me results faster but the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Date compair if condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johns
Yes I tacked on to an exsisting procedure because a lot of the fields are still needed and so is the......

Disregard the 60days back - I commented it out. I changed the Define to the proper place. (I fat co......

Is this right? JOIN BADPLPU.BADPLPU.LPACCT AND BADPLPU.BADPLPU.LPHSP# IN badplpu TO UNIQUE CADMM......

Thanks you I know were getting closer. I'm sure It has to be how I'm explaining myself right. MedRe......

I want only records where checkout looks back 7 days to see if it had a different checkin. Not seven......

Discussion Topic  Date compair if condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johns
First Time poster... I have a procedure that looks at admit_date and discharge_date along with acco......

» Refine Search
» New Search