Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting Fields to Print on Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
I have finally found a way to get the report to run. Here is how the fex now looks: APP PATH BASEA......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting Fields to Print on Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
I have the tables joined together and the data that it has is correct, but how do I now get that dat......

I have gone through the tutorial on OLAP reports, and I found they do not run on my machine. I had ......

I have looked at the OLAP reporting and can not make the connection of how to make that work for me.......

Discussion Topic  Selecting Fields to Print on Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
I have looked at many of the threads on this site, have searched for possible solutions, but was una......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help a newbie out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
The TOTAL is now working and the report is running fine. Thanks for all the suggestions....

Discussion Topic  RE: Help a newbie out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
Yes, that was my typographical error. I do get a line that says Total and nothing else....

The ON TABLE COULMN-TOTAL does not print out any value and that may be due to the fact that the fiel......

That works great if I want the total to print on every line. I want the total to print in a footing......

Here is my code: -* File Unpaid Invoice.FEX -* Default Mode: Report FEX SET GRAPHSERVURL=http://loc......

We do join on the primary key from file one with the foreign key in file two. There are several oth......

Discussion Topic  Help a newbie out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
I have a report that I am working on. We have an invoice file that contains fields like invoice num......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Leah or whoever can answer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
Thanks to all who provided information for my problem. The report is now working just fine and is d......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Leah or whoever can answer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
Your suggestion produced the same result as the COLUMN-TOTAL and printed the value on every output l......

Well, codermonkey, your post was right. As soon as I made it a print field and not a by field, I di......

Here is the FEX as it currently stands. -* File Unpaid Invoice.FEX -* Default Mode: Report FEX SET ......

Discussion Topic  For Leah or whoever can answer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
I am still unable to get my COLUMN-TOTAL to produce any value. I simply get a line that says Total ......

» Refine Search
» New Search