Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating match file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Thanks Alan, your solution helped me fix the problem. Stephen...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating match file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Okay, now I'm trying to add a record to the FOCUS file IMOVERDRAFT by using the MODIFY technique. H......

I'm trying to update the same file with a second record. I want to use the same name and update the......

Discussion Topic  Problem creating match file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
I am trying to create a hold file and then run a match file with the hold file. Here's the code tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having Trouble with GOTO statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
You folks are geniuses. Removing the tick marks solved the problem... Stephen A...

Discussion Topic  Having Trouble with GOTO statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
I'm having trouble getting the following goto statements to work. -IF '&SEC_LINE' EQ 'SEC010_LN020'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surely there's a way to do this! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
I figured out what is causing the problem but I have no idea why this causing the problem. Whenever......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surely there's a way to do this! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Here's the fex: -* File imsumam.fex JOIN IMSUMAMH.SEG01.ACCT IN IMSUMAMH TO MULTIPLE IMSUMATH.SEG0......

Here's a little more detail on this situation. I am joining together two FOCUS database files, the ......

Something goofy is going on with this. When I look at the source behind the report it doesn't seem ......

Yes I am using ACROSSCOLUMN but it seems to be passing a blank value to the report... Stephen A...

Discussion Topic  Surely there's a way to do this! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
I'm having a problem that there must be a way to solve but I cannot figure it out. I'm doing a simp......

Discussion Topic  passing parameters from across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Okay, I'm doing a standard COUNT, BY, ACROSS report. For example: TABLE FILE MASTERFILE COUNT ACCT......

Discussion Topic  Page Cannot Be Displayed Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
I am new to WebFOCUS, having worked in mainframe FOCUS for the past 4 years and am experiencing a pr......

Discussion Topic  Converting Dates Between FOCUS and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Hi: I am in the middle of a conversion from Mainframe FOCUS to WebFOCUS and am in the process of cr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Benford's Law and FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Has anyone implemented anything in FOCUS or webFocus using Benford's Law? Benford's law states that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Benford's Law and FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Tony: Thanks for your help. I think I may be able to put some of this into use! Stephen A...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Benford's Law and FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Tony A,......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Benford's Law and FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by saltrogge
Has anyone implemented anything in FOCUS or webFocus using Benford's Law? Benford's law states that......

» Refine Search
» New Search