Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a java class from a stored procedure. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mtguy
I know is working because I had some issue long time ago . Enjoy , MtGuy...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a java class from a stored procedure. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mtguy
Hi, Put the CLASSPATH set statement in a bat file , run this bat file before DOS java -jr . Rega......

You can call the java class : wf installed on windows : DOS JAVA PACKAGE.MYCLASS "PARAM1","PARAM2" w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Submit report under MRE to report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi, I was able to find the report caster tables . I have just one small question , what is the algo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Submit report under MRE to report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi DLogan , I tried already this direction , the problem is the report caster installation , i can'......

Hi , I don't wanna give access to the report caster console . The client will be in the section filt......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Submit report under MRE to report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi , In one application we need to give to the user the possibility to schedule the current report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display a customized message in the Dashboard banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi Guys , Thank you for the quick answer . I edited the message.html file and activated message of......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display a customized message in the Dashboard banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi , I need to display a customized message in the dashboard banner , I tried to edit message.html......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus developer available in Montreal area (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mtguy
WebFocus Developer available for contract in Montreal are . Experience : WebFOCUS 7.6.1, WebFOCUS 7......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Contractor Hourly Rate (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by mtguy
Hi Guys , Can you provide me with the same information . Regards, MtGuy...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Good news, First to respect the rules I uploaded my images under tinypic.com . The second I fixed t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hello , This solution using css should fix forever your pb . ......

Hi pink, I did a solution how combine webfocus with excel templates and macros . The way to do it i......

Hi, I had the some issue , the single way to fix it was to write an excel macro to put the borders......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Portal and WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi , It is easy if you create a JSP application how call the webfocus reports and after add this app......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS ACCESS VARIABLE FIELDS IN TABLE TO WEB FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi, You can remove the V from the master file , add in your procedures code SET VARCHAR=OFF Cheer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accessing UNIX flat file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mtguy
Hi, I assume the webfocus instance is installed under the same UNIX box and you have installed the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with excel web queries on Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Pls try this . Open the teamplate under your machine , chose the query ( click on the header of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling WebFOCUS RPC from an MS-Access form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
Hi, Did u tried to call the webpage from access doing a http post ? In this way the username and pw......

» Refine Search
» New Search