Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] on data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
[SOLVED]Originally posted by Vasantha kumar: Thanks danny! It works.. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] on data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Thanks danny! It works.. ......

Hi danny, Thanks! When i use the same code with my values in it, it says ......

Hi danny, It is just a dummy file with only one field like the one given in the post on McGyver's t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] on data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi all, I have created a new master file. I want to add some data (.foc file) into it. Is power pai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Return status to JAVA script from report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Its a simple SQL insert statement....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Return status to JAVA script from report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi, We have a reprot that insert data into a table and then display it. We are triggering the repor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] heading contents when NO DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi, This is my requirement. Report Format: EXL2K Requirement: Show the heading contents even when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] using COLSPAN on data column in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
I want to COLSPAN the data in two columns. Like the way we are merging the cells in excel. This i w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] using COLSPAN on data column in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi all, I want to know how to use COL SPAN on the data columns in EXL2K format? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: No data found in excel2k (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
No Gamp, I tried that. ......

Discussion Topic  No data found in excel2k (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi all, I used the following piece of code to print a message in an EXL2K, if no data found. -IF &......

Discussion Topic  Image not getting displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi all, I have an issue here. When i run the HTML from MRE, i am able to see the attached Image fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: .fex file getting renamed while copying[SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Well, Thanks for the responses. But i would like to add one point here. As PBrightwell said, you ca......

Discussion Topic  .fex file getting renamed while copying[SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi, I am trying to copy a .fex file from Managed reporting server with its actual name to my deskto......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Regrading &RETCODE usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi, I have an issue using &RETCODE in the IF statement. I have written the following code to check......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use two hold files??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
It works...Thanks tony. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to use two hold files??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi, I am generating an excel report. I am using a free hand SQL joining five tables to show in the ......

Discussion Topic  Output in two file formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar
Hi, Can i generate an output in two file formats (ex: Excel and CSV) in webFocus? If yes, please he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rename Sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vasantha kumar

» Refine Search
» New Search