Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (51 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] populate the dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi Jack, My test program is running in the same server with the production program. And I am sure ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] populate the dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi, I would like to do modification on my production program, so I made the copy for test version. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set PAGESIZE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Thanks Waz....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Set PAGESIZE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi, I have a compound report, which contains over 10 reports. Most of reports are letter size, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does border features work with EXL2K format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi njsden, Thanks for your clarification....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does border features work with EXL2K format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Thanks Tom. Does anyone know will it work in 7.6.8?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Does border features work with EXL2K format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi, I tried to put border in the report with EXL2K format, but it never worked. Can anyone tell me......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT EXL2K on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Thanks Francis. So, should I use 'HOLD FORMAT AS TABT OPEN'?...

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT EXL2K on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi, So do I need to SET COMPOUND = OPEN & CLOSE? Thanks...

Thanks Francis. But I need to get Excel format. I think I just save it to seperate file....

Hi, I tried the code, but I got the error message. A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: OPEN A WORD IS NOT R......

Discussion Topic  FORMAT EXL2K on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi, I know WF 7.6 allows to create worksheets in the excel file on the mainframe. How can I do it?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Don't know why there are 2 subtotal lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Tom, RECOMPUTE really works for my case. Thank you so much....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Don't know why there are 2 subtotal lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Unfortunately i need to use SUMMARIZE because some of defined fields are calculating the percentage,......

Tom, Your suggestion is working with SUBTOTAL, but doesn't work with SUMMARIZE. Any other idea? T......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Don't know why there are 2 subtotal lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi, I only specify a subtotal(SUMMARIZE) on one field, this field is on the 2nd BY statement. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can TABLEF work with Burst function in Report Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
If there is no other soluntion, I may need to it this way. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can TABLEF work with Burst function in Report Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi, I use TABLEF for my program, because i don't have enough disk space. Unfortunately the TABLEF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to use/locate the distribution file from report caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
This case is closed, because I use Dynamic address indead of Distribution file. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bursting Excel compound report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by May
Hi, My version is 7.68. Seems like it still doesn't work. I am getting no data in the sheets. Doe......

» Refine Search
» New Search