Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting SQL datetime field for use with DOWK. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbrady
Frank & Dan - I'd like to thank you both. Both solutions worked. I can't believe I overlooked that ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting SQL datetime field for use with DOWK. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbrady
Hi Dan, Appreciate the help - but that does not work either. If I had generated it with datetime o......

If I do this: DAY3/A3=DOWK(TEST_DATE, 'A3'); I get this error: (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT......

In the SQL table it is a standard SQL datetime field. I generated the master with datetime off....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting SQL datetime field for use with DOWK. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbrady
I've read everything I can find - and I can't seem to make this work. The original table is MS SQL. ......

Discussion Topic  aggegation methods for a calculated measure (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by cbrady
We have a corporate - region - branch dimension. Measures are loaded at the branch level. We have a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  loading measures at a higher dimesion level (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by cbrady
According to the manual, measures may be attached at any level of a dimension. What I don't understa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] AD SETTINGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbrady
If this is Microsoft LDAP and you post exactly what you used for the attributes under the three tabs......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] AD SETTINGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbrady
This is a connection string that works. The User Name is the display name - not the alias. For examp......

Did you try changing the user dn attribute to cn? You will notice in the example dhagen posted that......

The "user dn attribute" needs to be cn - not uid....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using FML with Great Plains (or other GL with no hierarchy) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbrady
The hierarchy master file had the parent as A50 and the child as A32. When both were changed to A50 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using FML with Great Plains (or other GL with no hierarchy) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbrady
"Fixed Assets" has accounts under it that are in the Great Plains data. ......

"Long Term Assets" has two children that do not exist in the Great Plains data. Their children have ......

Waz, Thank you for the reply. That master had the dimesions because that was the first requirement f......

Harry, Thank you for the example. I created 2 new tables in sql and joined them on the child and now......

Harry, That same spreadsheet back in the format that is acceptable to Quick Hierarchy would be terr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dimensions that change over time (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by cbrady
Thanks Bob. Option 1 is exactly what I want to have happen. Weekends are for play, not work.............

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dimensions that change over time (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by cbrady
How do you handle this situation? Assume you have a location dimension consisting of region and pla......

Discussion Topic  FML with Across - rows with no data recap incorrectly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbrady
I have created a simple report using FML. If I use "ACROSS YEAR", then rows in the final report that......

» Refine Search
» New Search