Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: editing symbols being displayed in text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
On the VIEW menu select OPTIONS There is a check box for Show Whitespace Characters - uncheck it and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN EVENTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
Thanks Mark. After deleting the added events, the program now works again. I neglected to mention t......

Discussion Topic  MAINTAIN EVENTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
Anyone know how to delete and EVENT once created ? I've added events to an existing procedure and no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain: Winform GET formname.FOCUS fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
Thanks Mark. The event (trigger) is the method I'm using and it works fine. Like you I based my u......

Discussion Topic  Maintain: Winform GET formname.FOCUS fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
WebFOCUS 7.1.4 - Windows platform Winform GET formname.FOCUS is supposed to return the current objec......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN Compile problem RC 32071 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
See the MAINTAIN form required field. It's a related problem and corrected this item as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN Compile problem RC 32071 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
It is related to the other problem in some way. It tends to occur while trying to isolate what cont......

Discussion Topic  MAINTAIN Compile problem RC 32071 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
I'm getting frequent compile failures in MAINTAIN thet indicate WebFOCUS is unable to compile and li......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN form required field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
Thank you Mark. I've removed the ACCEPTS from the master file and coded them as "stacks" in the mai......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN form required field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
Follow up to the follow up. All lists have been removed and clicking a button noe causes the origin......

Follow up: I've gone in and removed all but one of the ComboBoxes and the problem goes away. Haven'......

I'm in release 7.1.4 but I get the same condition in 7.1.3. After the form appears on the screen - ......

Discussion Topic  MAINTAIN form required field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
In the MAINTAIN form painter I've just begun getting an Internet Explorer pop up window that says "T......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACCEPT list combo box in MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
Thanks Mark - worked perfectly ! BTW: I've searched the online documentation (in WebFOCUS) and foun......

Discussion Topic  ACCEPT list combo box in MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
In a MAINTAIN ComboBox that uses a stack as a source, I can control the item displayed in the ComboB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting Dates Between FOCUS and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
FORMAT=DATE indicates a "SMART DATE" FORMAT=A8MDYY indicates a "LEGACY DATE" If you remove the MDYY......

Discussion Topic  Radio Buttons in Resource layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
I've been attempting to create a list of Radio Button options using the Resource Layout Painter.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
Try this:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating differences in dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
When CASE NUMER is in the report, something like this should work:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating differences in dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Price
As Piipster's posting pointed out, if the Compute_Access_Form field is a date time field you need to......

» Refine Search
» New Search