Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]_FOC_NULL PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
Thnx, that works....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]_FOC_NULL PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
Hiho, im trying to generate a drill down from a graph. Mygraph: -SET &GRMERGE=IF &RELEASE_UI NE _FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: COUNTER PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
i have written some code to transform the added coloumns in rows for later use. ok maybe i must try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COUNTER PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
@alan: i will make this: DEFINE FILE RELEASE_INFO_PERM_ALL_DEFECTS_FINAL -*-SET &VAR = HDIFF(UPDA......

HMM that dosnt work: TABLE FILE RELEASE_INFO_PERM_ALL_DEFECTS_FINAL SUM DURATION_M ON TABLE HOLD AS......

Discussion Topic  COUNTER PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
Hiho, this time i want to make a loop. i have the following code: DEFINE FILE Testtable -REPEAT LOO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transforming Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
thnx i will look at this. at the moment this code produces one value for every day in the computed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transforming Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
Hmm i get this error: SUM -SET &DAY=0; -REPEAT PRINTLOOP 11 TIMES (FOC1851) DUPLICATE DASH REPEA......

Sry for that. Im very new on Webfocus. Is this graph editable?, because the greatest things were, if......

ive tried the code from darin lee: -SET &ECHO=ALL; -SET &BEGDATE='19910601'; -SET &ENDDATE='1991061......

Discussion Topic  Transforming Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
Hi Folks, i want to make a short transformation of my table data. first of all ive got a table file......

Discussion Topic  DATA Import via Rest (jira) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Orgrim
Im very new in Webfocus and need some help. I try to import Data in Webfocus from a Jira DB via RES......

» Refine Search
» New Search