Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Mainframe Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
J Please email your training requirements to UK_Education@ibi.com - IBI have a range of course curr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: BORDER LINES IN PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
From a cursory glance, try adjusting the BOTTOMMARGIN value. P...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create reports output in gif format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Have you tried to help yourself first and read manuals or searched the forum? Please post details o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Details on the FOCUS Conversion function DDRNBDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp

Discussion Topic  RE: E-Mail MRE Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Report Caster API - DSTRUN may help, see Report Caster API Docs on tech support P...

Discussion Topic  RE: Datawarehouse desing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
You may need to check the licensing implications of using XFOCUS and more importantly Multi-Dimensio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio 764 still very slow. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Why oh why? Surely the timings are only really useful when applied to real life situation. I'm now......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where clauses crashing in 7.62 that worked in 5.3.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Similar issue experienced: Works in v5.x fails in v7.6.x ------------------------------ NEW_FIELD/D......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculate Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
DEFINE FILE XXX MY_TEST /A1 = IF COLUMN_5 GT 50 THEN 'Y' ELSE 'N'; MY_AVG /P8.2 = IF MY_TEST ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data formatting change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Thank you for your responses. I guess you've confirmed what I knew, the data format has to change! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data formatting change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Picky is good, apologies for not being detailed enough initially. In theory yes, the branch will al......

The branch is in the header line of the source data, in reality the branch number is normally 4 digi......

Discussion Topic  Data formatting change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
I have data in a comma separated file (extra spaces added for readability): ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limitations of Focus files in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
One small correction: XFOCUS databases can scale to 4TB and can also utilise Multi-Dimensional Inde......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define Vs Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
The way I like to describe the difference: 1) DEFINE : Works on each row retrieved 2) COMPUTE: Wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio version 762 and command console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Might be simpler... Go Window -> Options, on the General Tab make sure that, "Show Projects on Expl......

Discussion Topic  RE: I get an error message when trying to run a simple modify routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Try issuing: USE CLEAR * Before your USE P...

Discussion Topic  RE: I get an error message when trying to run a simple modify routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Can you please post the Master File, Access File and Modify itself. Thanks, Paul...

Discussion Topic  RE: 761 Traces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
Thanks, worked like a charm!...

Discussion Topic  761 Traces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ptp
I'm trying to direct the output of the SQLDI trace to a file on my operating system...but with no su......

» Refine Search
» New Search