Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Label to rows (MERGE CELLS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Hi jfr99, To HTML and PDF works well. Although this solution does not merge the cells, it helps to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Label to rows (MERGE CELLS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Thanks Tony. I just edited the first post....

Hi Tony A, It works very well to HTML. But I will need to implement to pdf and excel also....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Label to rows (MERGE CELLS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Dear all, I've the following report: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus Server - Download file with authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Hi jgelona, Thanks by your answer. We're doing now something alike. Serving the file through browser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus Server - Download file with authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Thanks guys. But, the file size does not fit the attachment limit size. Probably, we will implement......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Webfocus Server - Download file with authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Hey all, Could you help me with the following scenario. I had a procedure that: 1 - creates a txt ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JSON Encoding Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Hello Waz! Thank you by answer. For example, words with character "ã" returns à in the JSON file. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JSON Encoding Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Dear all, I'm having some issues with encoding of JSON output. If I run some fex in JSON format tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] X-Axis Labels Wrapping does not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Good to know! thanks Francis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] X-Axis Labels Wrapping does not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
I did not find any wrap method in the JS Chart API reference... ......

Thank you very much......

Hello Francis, Thank you by answers. I found these configuration options in the WebFOCUS Graphics R......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] X-Axis Labels Wrapping does not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Dear all, I need to set text wrapping for the labels of X-Axis. I tried use the setTextWrap () to X......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Deferred Request without HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Dear all, We have some examples considering how to run a request that execute some report from ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]JavaScript - Change Tab Within Tabbed Container App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Hi Barcher, When you click on tab headears, the script add the class "IBI_DisplayBlock" when you cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Webfocus and Leaflet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Hi Tamra, Thanks by the answer. I think that manipulate the map object in the DOM through leaflet ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Webfocus and Leaflet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amom
Dear all, In the map properties from leaflet api used in the Webfocus, we can specify only two laye......

» Refine Search
» New Search