Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting From teradata. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Thanks Tom, I have a CLIST for setting up FOCUS in MVS. Is it possible to connect to Teradata thru......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting From teradata. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Hi Kerry, How do I set up the connection Teradata and DB2 from FOCUS on mainframe z/os. Thanks, Fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interactive form/report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Actually I could not attach the files. Here is the code: DYNAM ALLOC FILE STUDENT DA AACAP25.STUD.ST......

Discussion Topic  Interactive form/report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Hi, I using two forms (-crtform) one as input and another output. The input data will be comapred i......

Discussion Topic  Certification On Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Hi, Is there any Certification Program available on FOCUS Reporting Language in Z/OS Maniframes ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Ginny, I have coded the above code in two different focexecs. And using SAVE worked for me instead ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Hi, First I converted the focus file into alpha using the following code. TABLE FILE ......

Thanks for all the assistance. I think all of you are referring to the Web based focus. I work on m......

How do I export the file from Lotus into a fixed format file ?...

Thanks for all your support. After making changes I need to again keep my file in focus format itsel......

Discussion Topic  Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Hi, I have a task of altering some records of a focus format file. I thought of converting the file......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold with Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
What was that mean??? I could not understand the intention of the above post....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold with Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Pat, That resolved the error. Now I am able to print all fields but for the fields TRAN_MM1 thru TRA......

Hi Pat, Yes, I have made the changes in the development library. Yes, GIMME18 exist in the save lib......

Pat, I am not running this using JCL. I am running this online. When i give ?ff genshold it will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interactive form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Thanks Gamp, I will comeback to you if i have any problems....

Discussion Topic  RE: Interactive form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Hi, How do I run this in mainframe environment ?...

Is it possible to get the output data on the same form ??...

I only want to display the retrieved data on screen. As i have said above, I have two input fields a......

Discussion Topic  Interactive form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Firoz
Hi, I need to create an interactive form with two input fields and two output fields. All four fi......

» Refine Search
» New Search