Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]How can I print a check mark (tick) in a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Alex: in the search I've found the suggestion of use the font Zapfdingbats; I'll try that, even thou......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]How can I print a check mark (tick) in a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
njsden: the problem is that the image has to be defined in a field A256 and in PDF that seems to be ......

I did not find a quick way to do it in PDF (no problem in HTML) but i find the way a print the sign ......

Thank you Francis. I'll look into it....

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND]How can I print a check mark (tick) in a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
I would like to create a field that contains the check mark. Is that possible? The ideal result woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Group Blackout Dates in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Sorry, maybe I should add that what I am talking about is applying blackout dates to that group. For......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Group Blackout Dates in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Hi, I have a simple question: when the manual states that you can apply a schedule to a group (that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &DSTOWNER in a pre-processing procedure in REPORT CASTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Hello, I found the answer to my problem, and it is in this link ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] &DSTOWNER in a pre-processing procedure in REPORT CASTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Hello, in order to apply DBA security in Report Caster I need to check the owner of the schedule in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running a fex in MR without logging in (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Thank you Douglas, that's what I'll do....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Running a fex in MR without logging in (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
We have a few fex in MR that we want to be executable directly from a URL without the user having to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Network installation of Developer Sudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
As Laure said negociations are the key. However in our case a license for 20 users costs considerabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Network installation of Developer Sudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Francis and GamP, we have started testing it and it works exactly as you said, GamP. Another pro is ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Network installation of Developer Sudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Hello WF world, is there anyone who has worked with a network installed DevStudio? What about its pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error in a partitioned FOCUS file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
Thanks JG, it works perfectly....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error in a partitioned FOCUS file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
I have defined the following partitioned FOCUS FILE: the file GEL_LP06.MAS contains ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down from PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
I ran your exemple and i got these results: 1) if the fex is PDF as in the exemple: a) with SET F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down from PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MSIROTTI
No, rejet_ro_vs_eo is in the same domain MRE where the calling fex is located. But why if I change ......

Here it is TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=N4, FOCEXEC=app/rejet_ro_vs_eo(CPTEANMOD=N4), $...

Hi Francis I did rhat nut now I have ......

» Refine Search
» New Search