Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] My Content Folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Hello Friends, I'd like to mention here that even after deleting from Managed Reporting Administrat......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Distinct values in maintain stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Thanks Alan for the response. I had been away from maintain for couple of years. Again, had to deliv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Distinct values in maintain stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Hi, Can somebody help me with easier approach of calling a focexec to get the distinct values in a ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] query generated picking up primary column unnecessarily (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Hi Friends, I have a code in my webfocus environment which is supposed to pick distinct value of se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper variable value for 0000000 and '' are same (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Ginny, Isn't it strange, dialog manager can't tell the difference between a zero and a space. Why ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase function not translated to Oracle upper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
njsden solution worked for me. thanks everyone for their valuable suggestion....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase function not translated to Oracle upper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Yes Dan, It may have mixed case values as well. I am researching on njsden solution. Thanks, Chira......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] uppercase function not translated to Oracle upper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Hi all, I am facing a big performance issue with one of my report. this is because of one of the fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customizing Domain Tree in Dashboard Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
I couldn't find any solution in 714. Planning to upgrade the current webfocus to 76 series. Thanks,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customizing Domain Tree in Dashboard Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Is there any solution available for WF 7.1.4? Chirag...

Hi Jean, In my webfocus version, i couldn't find edit options/edit configuration and option to hide......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Customizing Domain Tree in Dashboard Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Hi, We have a dashboard page in which domain tree is shown on left hand side. The reports are shown......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Default value of a prompted variable from another variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Thanks Susannah and Gamp for the useful inputs. I have created a launch page to input the parameter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Default value of a prompted variable from another variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
I have to give user facility to give value to &FROM_D from Auto prompting screen. But the screen is ......

Hi GamP, Thanks for your response. I tried similar thing but didn't get the desired output. Please ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting Default value of a prompted variable from another variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Hi, I am trying to set a default value for date amper variable in my report. I have to show a defau......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accented characters not appearing correctly in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
I have set 65001 on WF server console and WF client but still HTML report not getting displayed with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accented characters not appearing correctly in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
I run my procedure on webconsole with code_page set to 65001 and it gave me right value but when I r......

Hi, I am also facing a similar problem. In my case, oracle containing name has some german characte......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Metadata security in DEV STUDIO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Chirag
Hi all, I have installed PTH security on my webfocus server to protect metadata to be changed by an......

» Refine Search
» New Search