Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster Encoding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
Good day! I am bursting a report in HTML format that has the following line: HYPERLNK/A400 = '......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error after patching to 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
Here are the instructions that IBI Tech sent me to address the issue: 1) Stop Tomcat from Services.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error after patching to 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
Thanks for the info! I compared to the 7.6.2 files and there are differences. Did the restore from t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error after patching to 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
Installed 7.6.6 on my test server but am getting the following error in Tomcat: ERROR: Unable to de......

Discussion Topic  System Architecture Diagrams (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
Are there any system architecture diagrams available for WF? Upgrading our hardware and the powers-t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on number of data adapters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
Carol 65 is about what we hit. Is this something in a config file or does IBI have to do all the w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on number of data adapters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
I wouldn't think there would be a limit but it looks like there is. I added a new adapter, which te......

As I understand it, the license governs how many database server connections I am allowed. In this ......

Discussion Topic  Limit on number of data adapters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
Does anyone know if there's a limit on the number of data adapters allowed?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing 7.6 Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
Carol Do you have optimization turned off? Aaron...

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing 7.6 Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aaron M. Reiff
We're on MSSQL Server 2000. Good luck!...

Is anyone having any problems using PACKED fields? Ours are returning the wrong numbers from the da......

We didn't try it with 7.6 but it (almost) works as we need it....

I tried the solution you posted and wasn't able to make it work either....

Susannah From the WebFocus/Iway New Features 7.6 manual, page 10-60: ------------------------------......

Congrats! Did you do anything in particular?...

Carol Are you using the migrate function on the server Workspace to get your old ones moved over? ......

Do you mean the data adapters?...

Any upgrade will bring some pain. My frustration is that the documentation on the 'new features' is......

Does it seem like they changed the fundamental nature of how prompts are handled? Our report caster......

» Refine Search
» New Search