Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Word/Excel files corrupting after WF version upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
We recently upgraded from WF 7.6 to 7.7.05 we have a monthly email burst procedure that distributes ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED].gif image disappears on web form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
We have recently upgraded our BI dashboard from 7.6.3 to 7.7.1 we had up/down arrows in GIF format s......

Discussion Topic  RE: trouble with SQL passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
We need the entire result set returned from SQL passthru for data to be available from the fex varia......

Discussion Topic  RE: trouble with SQL passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
Thanks Waz and Guru - Yes, END was needed, silly me...however now when we run we can tell thru serve......

Discussion Topic  trouble with SQL passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
I have tried several ways to connect to my SQL db and retrieve records from a fairly simple table (1......

Discussion Topic  summed fields at report exec but not at .fex level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
I have a scheduled report that pulls data from a SQL db table and essentially sums traffic counts (e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ERROR: THE ON FIELD IS NOT THE FIRST BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
Thanks everyone. The old fex ran this morning without a hitch. Apparently it didn't like my test ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ERROR: THE ON FIELD IS NOT THE FIRST BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
Thanks you guys for the quick response. I guess i should have included that prior to this procedure ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ERROR: THE ON FIELD IS NOT THE FIRST BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
I'm trying to resurrect an old burst email procedure from our ReportCaster system. When I test, I ke......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] LIMITING REPORT SIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
I'm new to WebFocus/ReportCaster and have been handed an undocumented older version of WF, ReportCas......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] running FEX from .bat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
If possible, I would like to run a focexec from a .bat file can anyone give me the command line code......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: How to remove 'Please see attachment' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
Thanks njsden, I guess 7.6 is different because the text field only allows new text to be entered (t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: How to remove 'Please see attachment' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
Yes, this is the option selected. There are multiple Excel reports attached so choosing 'select a re......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster: How to remove 'Please see attachment' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BECKIE
How do I prevent the text 'Please see attachment' from automatically showing up in my scheduled repo......

» Refine Search
» New Search