Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: To separate -Ve values from define or compute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Ginny Yes, i am trying with compute and wheretotal, and now i am doing data mining, whether i have ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: To separate -Ve values from define or compute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Ginny I am sorry, but i already tried with that i am getting abnormal result...........

Ginny I have changed tot to Curr_tot. i have used compute instead of define. How to USE sum functio......

Ginny, It is not working The tot format is D15.2 As i said above i have to separate the negative ......

Hi all I just want to write my query in clear way once again. I have created one Define or compute......

Ginny I am sorry -ve ------ Negative +ve ------- Positive Thanks Anish...

Ginny Its not working by that way Is there any other way to do? It will be very helpful Thanks Ani......

Discussion Topic  To separate -Ve values from define or compute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Hi all Can anyone please tell me how to separate -ve values or +ve values from a sum column/define/......

Discussion Topic  Error: FOC1488 SQL Interface has not been installed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Hi We have made new setup and while executing the report. I am getting error FOC1488 SQL Interfac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating a delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Thanqs very much to all...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating a delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Francis thanqs The report consists of 18 columns, in that first column should start at 1 and end at......

Because i required 18 characters or 18 digits column width. 6 inches=15cm depends on this calculat......

Francis The output should be in Excel2k, with same columnwidth, which is specified Thanqs...

Hi Francis i did with the Wrap TYPE=REPORT, COLUMN=SALES, WRAP=18, COLOR=BLUE, Here 18 means wot ......

Thanqs very much to all i am sorry, today i was late to work, just logged in and i am trying out yo......

Discussion Topic  Problem creating a delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Hello everyone I am having serious problems trying to create a delimited file from WebFocus. The re......

Discussion Topic  Retain settings in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Hi Leah or Mickey TABLE FILE sgbstdn SUM MAX.sgbstdn_term_code_eff BY sgbstdn_pidm WHERE TOTAL sgbs......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get Max of column (database) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Hi Leah or Mickey 1. i am trying to attach this column to existing report. Is there any chance of......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get Max of column (database) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anish
Thanqs very much That worked after changing to Upper case. Now i will try to join this column in ......

hi Leah Yes, i executed without that line but still i am getting the same error Thanqs Anish...

» Refine Search
» New Search