Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (91 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table File will not display percent field from hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Thank you Tony that's exactly what was needed. Thanks also Waz....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Table File will not display percent field from hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I'm holding a file with a percent but it will not display in my table file. Can someone give advice.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to make alpha items appear in a list before numeric items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Thanks for the docs Alan, didn't know that could be done....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to make alpha items appear in a list before numeric items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Doug and Francis's solution worked perfect. Thanks to all of you. This forum is really great and you......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to make alpha items appear in a list before numeric items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I have a list of items, that are both alpha and numeric. By default the alpha items appear last in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a master file separating one string to 10 occurrrence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Thanks to everyone for comments and help. Issue solved see below: INVENTORY.mas: FILENAME=INVENTORY......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Create a master file separating one string to 10 occurrrence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I'm trying to separate one string to 10 occurrences in a master file. The field is DATA/A60. The fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] today minus 1 day function in where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Thanks Tom and ND it works. However I experimented with Alan's solution for efficiency and it also w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] today minus 1 day function in where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I can't change the ENTDATE to MDYY, because it has a date-time format when I remove the H it doesn't......

Oops. I did have the semicolon at the end just didn't copy it over. I also tried to print the DAYAGO......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] today minus 1 day function in where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I'm trying to subtract 1 day from the current day and use it in a where clause. I'm confused on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] separating a string of data by position and assigning to the same field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Thanks Francis, I haven't started yet, but I'll let you know how it goes....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] separating a string of data by position and assigning to the same field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Yes Danny that is what I'd like to see and yes I want to display other fields....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] separating a string of data by position and assigning to the same field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I have a field in a file with a format of A36V. the first 4 characters is an ID. The remaining chara......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ONLY GETTING RESULT FROM 1ST TABLE MATCHING OLD OR NEW (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Twanette, I used your sample code and it worked. I've never used the MORE command, but it is fabulou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ONLY GETTING RESULT FROM 1ST TABLE MATCHING OLD OR NEW (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I figured it out. Match is so powerful if you under it. SOLVED. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ONLY GETTING RESULT FROM 1ST TABLE MATCHING OLD OR NEW (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I'm trying to do a match to retrieve rows from two tables. I only get the rows from the 1st table. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add multiple data from a field to a Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Thanks guys. Your post really helped. I got it to work. Issue solved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add multiple data from a field to a Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Not convoluted at all...I made some changes to get closer to what I wanted there's just one problem.......

» Refine Search
» New Search