Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Defined field in AS clause? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Oh Darin. You rock. (had to change your code slightly to get it to run, it was complaining about the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Defined field in AS clause? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd

Ah sorry, should have been a little more careful with my original post. I want to extract specific p......

Discussion Topic  Defined field in AS clause? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
I want to use a defined field as part of the AS part so I can dynmically add the date to the column ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summing a defined field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd

Discussion Topic  RE: Summing a defined field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd

Discussion Topic  Summing a defined field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
I have calculated a percentage and I want to sum it up and display the sum inside a footer as a sani......

Discussion Topic  Aligning Subfoots with Columns in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Hi guys. I know this has probably been beat to death but I cant seem to understand or find what I ne......

Discussion Topic  Dates and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Hey guys. I have a requirement to display a date in a different format than it is stored in our tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: String Contains function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Thanks for all your suggestions. Unfortunately I ended up doing a rewrite to work around the problem......

Discussion Topic  String Contains function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Is there a webfocus function that can tell me if one string is a substring of another?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional coloring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Ok thanks guys I got it to work by using NOPRINT. Maybe this should have occured to me, but then ag......

Discussion Topic  Conditional coloring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Hello all! I have a report and I want to conditionally color the last 2 columns when they are withi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Then clause missinterpreted as a label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Thanks. I guess I was confused because I DO have to use the - when I am building an IF THEN ELSE ou......

Discussion Topic  Then clause missinterpreted as a label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
I am creating a define field TEST/i1 (A single integer either 0 or 1) to be used as the condition to......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL passthrough and hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
You guys rock. But to bump my question: Arent these hold files supposed to be temporary anyway? Or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL passthrough and hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Ok that worked great to solve my first problem but now webFOCUS is complaining again: (FOC1421) TA......

Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  SQL passthrough and hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Hi all. I have a report that uses SQL SQLORA passthrough to build a table. I want to save that tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: toPDF causing a crash? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thebrettd
Thanks for the heads up!...

» Refine Search
» New Search