Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I add new templates in the graph wizard??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Hi, In ESganls.txt I changed the name of the template #*******************************************......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  How can I add new templates in the graph wizard??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
I added a new template into templates.xml and i did a new Institututionl.txt with my own colors.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: assign column value to variable,. . . . .example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Ok thanks a lot!...

Discussion Topic  assign column value to variable,. . . . .example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Is it correct the next syntaxis??? ....... BY ESTADO -SET &EST ='......

Discussion Topic  Jumping report's security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Hi, We have MR and security ON, we already registered user in Admin. Managed Reporting but when I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Troubles with characters like ñ's or í,ú etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Thanks Pete , it works now Regards!!!...

Discussion Topic  Troubles with characters like ñ's or í,ú etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Hi I have trobules with rare characters WebFOCUS 7.1 Server and Tomcat 5..... Can I help me??? Tha......

Discussion Topic  troubles with ñ, stress, etc... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
My report has troubles when it's passing through UAS because when I run it from Developer tool runs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Title can`t see totally in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Ok, That happens when the report is exported with option OLAP from Control Panel -OLAP ON TABLE FI......

Discussion Topic  Title can`t see totally in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Hi, I run my report in Html or Excel and all see it correctly but in PDF only I can see the first ......

Discussion Topic  Tomcac and rare characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Can anybody help, I have been triying to change some parameter to appear vowels with acute or lette......

Discussion Topic  I need help to bring all applications to a new server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Hi everybody, Can you help me with all details to put my applications in another server. I know to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look and Feel!!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
We have been troubles when We like to put an image in de Heading section with the tool!!! I was rev......

Discussion Topic  Look and Feel!!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Hi everybody, Can I put in me Heading section a HTML code or a Include Object because I need better......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help to resolve (FOC3203) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
ok, Yes my portal is in Spanish, I was thinking It is the font but it's arial and the colors are ba......

Discussion Topic  Help to resolve (FOC3203) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
I'm trying to send a PDF from the option of Control Panel an send me this error (FOC3203) FUENTE NO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restrict Connection to MS OLAP Cube (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Ok, We need to restrict to users when they like to do reports from Web Reporting Tool, in this momen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restrict Connection to MS OLAP Cube (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
the point is I already did what the manual said, but it dosen't work if somebody has an example ... ......

Discussion Topic  Restrict Connection to MS OLAP Cube (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Once again, sorry but Im new in this Tech We need restrict connections to several users... my first......

Discussion Topic  RE: dropdown trouble (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alanocturna
Thanks a lot and OK I am Mr Lobito Tony!!!! Regards!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search