Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Launching WebFOCUS dashboard from PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
Thanks for your help. We'll give it a try....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Launching WebFOCUS dashboard from PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
We are currently using PMF 4.2 and have set up a set of Scorecards for our business processes metric......

Discussion Topic  Variable Data Granularity by Scorecard (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
Is there a way in PMF to assign different data granularities (i.e. month, quarter) to two separate S......

Discussion Topic  Ordering Metrics on a Dashboard (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
Is there a way to pick the order of a set of metrics on a dashboard behind the scenes? It currently......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Dimension Issue - passing a partial key (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
Thanks. You answered my question. We did have the data type set incorrectly on one field in our sy......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Dimension Issue - passing a partial key (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
You are right. The numbers to the left are the length of the string I'm trying to pull out. Given ......

Discussion Topic  PMF Dimension Issue - passing a partial key (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
Don't know if anyone might have any ideas on this one. We're moving our Customer Service Metrics in......

Discussion Topic  Six Sigma Calcuations (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
Has anyone used PMF measures to display Sigma scores for Six Sigma metrics? I don't see Sigma as an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reload PMF measure needs capability to delete data by month (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
Just as a point of clarification, the issue we had was not really complex. We had a series of data ......

Discussion Topic  Reload PMF measure needs capability to delete data by month (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
We will require the capability to delete the data for an individual month's measure within the Measu......

Discussion Topic  RE: 404 errors on syscolum.xsl (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
We modified the a_hostname.fex as instructed, but the 404 errors persist at about the rate of the nu......

Discussion Topic  Trend Arrows in PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
I really like the Trend arrows that appear on the Current vs Previous - Measures view. Any chance w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restricting Dimensions when viewing Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
Thanks, but my real issue is prior to going into the Measure Details drill. Once I select the Score......

Discussion Topic  Restricting Dimensions when viewing Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Mike Putnam
In PMF, when I select Show Measures from the Scorecard summary, it takes me to the Measures screen w......

Discussion Topic  Restricting Dimensions during Measure Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike Putnam
In PMF, when I select Show Measures from the Scorecard summary, it takes me to the Measures screen w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search