Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to sort display value of combobox on HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
I tried to edit the order of fields in WMASTER.mas file in text mode, but it still showing value sor......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  How to sort display value of combobox on HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
I have a report for which user inputs data through HTML page. This HTML file is generated through HT......

Discussion Topic  RE: comma in -READ variable value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
These are not three fields. This is single string value reading from single column....

Discussion Topic  comma in -READ variable value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
i am reading some column value in a variable of PDF report: -READ HOLDTBL &COL1.A20; The string val......

Discussion Topic  RE: storing value of one sql in report variable and passing to another sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
Hey Marie! Thanks for the idea! I am displaying 11 tables(each having single row), generated throug......

Discussion Topic  RE: storing value of one sql in report variable and passing to another sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
The IBI forum is the place where others know more or already faced such problems and may know the so......

Thanks for code help. But Gizmo, your code prints second table content, while i want to print both t......

Discussion Topic  storing value of one sql in report variable and passing to another sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
I am showing multiple tables one-by-one in a pdf file. Each table having single row of record and is......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to print multiple values(returned from another sub-query) in a report column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
No solution given above could resolve the FOC282 error. I found another way from another post to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to print multiple values(returned from another sub-query) in a report column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
Frank & StuBouyer, I appreciate your code help for the problem. The count is coming correct, but the......

Frank, Could you please give me a code example of new master file and alpha hold file for your sugge......

Discussion Topic  How to print multiple values(returned from another sub-query) in a report column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
I am generating a simple reprts which prints data in 3 columns returned from a SQL query. I want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to do further calculation on column totals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
Francis, I appreciate your help with the code example. Now I am able to do lots of other calculatio......

Discussion Topic  How to do further calculation on column totals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
I want to do some calculations on column total values and want to show calculated result values in S......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to show data in customize format in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
My question is exactly as Leah replied. I want lines sometimes, also there may be one or 4 data valu......

Discussion Topic  How to show data in customize format in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Abhi
I have single row of data having 30 columns for inventory information. I am able to show this data i......

» Refine Search
» New Search