Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] READ feature Loading record fields into amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
Same problem....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] READ feature Loading record fields into amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
CAR LENGTH WIDTH HEIGHT JAGUAR 190 66 48 JAGUAR 199 70 54 Trying to load 3 amper ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format after Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
Francis, I am trying to use you code. I have a html page that is calling the (external) proced......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format after Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
OK I got all the code in place. I defined my virual fields for the two icons. Then I placed them o......

I put it at the top of the code and it bombs out. Are there certain tags that need to go around it?......

Susannah when you say Define these icons where would that be? In the fex file?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Format after Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
I have a report that has a 3 trier drilldown to it State, City, Muni. Is there a way to allow the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Oracles Greatest Aggregate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
-SET &WHERESTRING = -IF ASIS(&vOFS) EQ '' - THEN '' - ELSE 'AND GREATEST(DAYSOFS,0) >= &vOFS.EVAL'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
That also worked. Good Stuff. After running the report turns out my numbers were off. If DAYSOFS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
Thanks Jack. I have changed all my screen variables to have a v in front of them. The EVAL worked.......

Code was working when all I had was WHERE ( DAYSOFS GE &OFS ) AND ( DATE_STAMP EQ DT(&DATE_STAMP) ......

Is there a line size limitaion? Here is the actual line of code I use. It worked with just OFS but......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WHERE IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
Table has a numeric column called COLA that can range from any negative number to any positve number......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sample Code in the IBI Manuals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
I copied this code straight from the ebook to use on the demo database that is provided with Report ......

Discussion Topic  Field Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
Is there a way to change the default Background color to a different color so that all new reports w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting MAS in reverse order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
I understand how tio use hdate but I can't get the dropdown list to display anything. What line of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting MAS in reverse order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
I've tried and can't get it to work. Can u give me an example?...

I got GinnyJakes procedure to work. Thank you. I have another question. The date is coming back i......

Discussion Topic  Sorting MAS in reverse order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
Table has one date field in it. Date is one day of each month when data is sent. I use this table ......

Discussion Topic  Compute on a Total row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by IronMaiden
Two table fields a & b are totaled using report painter. There is a third field on each row that co......

» Refine Search
» New Search