Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] x-axis labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
On a bar and line graph, I need to change the way year-quarter is being displayed on x-axis. But I d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter value greater than million (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I somewhat guessed that when I was testing different values. Thank you all for your replies....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter value greater than million (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I had PM as D12.6 and PMVAR would not show actual value beyond 1,000,000 I changed PM to D12.3 and i......

PRVR is not a defined field, just using here. Also, PM, whose value is going in PRVR is a computed f......

Code indentation was not correct in previous message. ON GRAPH SET STYLE * TYPE=DATA, FOCEXEC=app/r......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Parameter value greater than million (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I'm passing few parameters from graph file to Excel report that are displayed in the header. They al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] setDataTextPosition() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I'll try with some other commands. Thanks for your help though....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] setDataTextPosition() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
Sorry about the typo, even after fixing it to setDataTextPosition(getDataText(1),1); it doesn't do......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] setDataTextPosition() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I've a graph with 2 series, bar (series 0) and a line (series 1). I need to display bar values on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bar Graph - Modifying x-axis labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
Yes, it's resolved. I tried NOPRINT with some other combination of code. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bar Graph - Modifying x-axis labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I've created a bar graph by using 2 BY fields to display bars in highest to lowest order. This code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling multiple drilldowns from one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
When I try to change filters on the HTML page, it shows: "Unknown error occurred. Agent on reporting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling multiple drilldowns from one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
This works fine when I run the report itself, but when I try to run it from the HTML page that has a......

Can you please quote an example. Thanks....

It worked GamP! Thanks. I have a little modification, earleir all 4 files had one parameter "&DISPL......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calling multiple drilldowns from one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I have a fex file that is calling 4 different focus files depending on the value in the apmer variab......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Changing x-axis labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I've created a pareto graph, It works fine but the way x-axis labels are diplayed that show values o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sorting Bar graph with 2 BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
I'm creating a bar graph that has YEAR_QTR on x-axis and PROD_QTY (a computed field) on y-axis. Now,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Showing lines on a graph made from two master files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
Thanks all for replying and helping. I added: setConnectLineMarkers(true); and it did the job. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Showing lines on a graph made from two master files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arsalan
Daniel, Yes, I'm creating this graph by joining 2 master files, one graph out of them. There are tw......

» Refine Search
» New Search