Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) using SQL editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Does each of your individual select statements return results with the where clause for batch number......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting CYYMMDD to Serial Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Frank - As I work in accounts all im really using this for is data mining, after extraction it is pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting CYYMMDD to Serial Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Hi Danny, Thanks i'll see if I can give it a try. The reason I'm writing in SQL script is because ......

Hi Guys, Thanks for the responses, I also spoke to the support guys and their answer was to concat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting CYYMMDD to Serial Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Hi All, I've been searching forums all over the place to find an answer to this one. Does anyone kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unique table list from multiple tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Hi Frank, Thanks for the reply, that worked perfectly for what I needed, but I didnt need to link b......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unique table list from multiple tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
What would be the easiest way to (without creating a new database table) create a single table with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [ANSWERED] Opening a report in InfoAssist after editing code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
TRue funnily I have had the same problem and have given up trying to get an answer, so like jgelona,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (JOINS) (SQL) (EXCEL OUTPUT) Cant export report in any format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
And FINALLY I have the report I was trying to create, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (JOINS) (SQL) (EXCEL OUTPUT) Cant export report in any format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Never mind about the excel output I have finally cracked that part ......

Ok So I have managed to get half my report to export to excel or at least I think so by putting this......

Oh and I can bypass the sql passthru and access the metadata directly as per this article that I fou......

Thanks for the code Ram, Unfortuntely the following error msg comes up Your request did not return......

Sorry for the confusion Doug, I only want this report to output in one report in excel, and the outp......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (JOINS) (SQL) (EXCEL OUTPUT) Cant export report in any format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Hello, I have a small problem with a report I have created now I can get this report to run in two ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help Required with the Basics of WebFocus Report Writing :) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
I think playing around is going to be my best bet as the "training" I had was how to use report assi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help Required with the Basics of WebFocus Report Writing :) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael_86
Thanks Waz I can see some parallels but just wondered if anyone had a definitive list, to make it ea......

Ok so I have answered my first point, I've got admin access to web query which now allows me to writ......

» Refine Search
» New Search