Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Appstudio Sign out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
This is the error message ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Appstudio Sign out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
We recently did a OS upgrade and re-loaded our existing WF version. The problem is now when Im worki......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule Not Working to Email and XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
Thanks for the feedback....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule Not Working to Email and XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
Thanks, challenge is if I dont do this, I get no output or mail or report when the schedule runs....

So, I found the below and it worked .. but a)why and second I now get the schedule twice ? jcannavo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Schedule Not Working to Email and XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
Hi, I have build a compound report from the same table and when I run it from APPSTUDIO, I get the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Time error On XLSX export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
Thanks I will try that as well ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Time error On XLSX export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
Thanks Tony, I think the challenge is we on server 8004 and app studio 8105. We busy upgrading the s......

Thanks for your response Francis, I see in the meta data the format is HHIS but for some reason when......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Time error On XLSX export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LeonW
Hi there, I'm working on a report which has time fields, when I export as HTML or any other format,......

» Refine Search
» New Search