Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by claymeone
So I should remove the ()? Not sure SSDO_LIT/A800 = IF PROGRAMNAME EQ LAST PROGRAMNAME THEN SUBSTR(......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by claymeone

Well, not quite. I tried all the advice of everyone but the SUBSTR function will still not exceed a......

Texas, would I have to find out the length of the SDO name first? Or can I use the field legth of th......

Mickey, I live in Germantown, and work for a small company called Unison here in Frederick. It's a ......

Mickey, thanks for your participation in this issue. I agree with your logic but I've tried that on......

Texas, My hope that it is good and faithful servant ......

Francis, Is there size limitation to using the SUBSTR function? I used the same concept as the sta......

Jim, I guess Great Minds Think a like. You and Francis hit it on the mark!!! Yours is slightly dif......

Francis You're the Man!!! I appreciate everyone's help!!! But Francis you hit it on the nail it wo......

Jim, I don't have a predefined list of ProgramNames or States Associated with those Program Names. ......

Thanks for the quick response. I did what you said and you are right I am not quite there yet but I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by claymeone
I am trying take muliple records and summarize them by displaying on a single line BY ProgramName. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Formating with OVER and ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by claymeone
Tony, Thanks for taking the time to help with you quick solution. What is weird that got me of tra......

Discussion Topic  PDF Formating with OVER and ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by claymeone
HELP! I am trying to format (control squeeze, and color) columns (not the rows) created with OVER a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Field Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by claymeone
Wow! Brillant!!! It worked!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I didn't know you could do such things. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Field Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by claymeone
I updated my profile signature I hope it works. Here is the fex. You right about the amper variabl......

Tom I'M new at this so forgive me. Here is more of what I am trying to do. PriorMonth1 is a 1 or 0......

Thank you so much for you quick response. However, I should have been more clear. You example is g......

Discussion Topic  Dynamic Field Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by claymeone
Is there a way that I can display a date contained in a field for a field Name. The names of the fi......

» Refine Search
» New Search