Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stopping prompts in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Frans, Many thanks, that sorts it out for me. Cordialement...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Stopping prompts in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Hello, We have a lg.fex that is called by default.wfs (to help create a log file). lg.fex sets some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCUS datasource (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Addy, Thanks very much, that looks useful, I didn't realise I could run that query and investigate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCUS datasource (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Tony, Thanks very much for your help, it makes sense to me now. Cordialement...

Addy, useful but maybe I can explain a bit more with an eg FILE=TEST, SUFFIX=FOC SEGNAME=SEG01, SEG......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOCUS datasource (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Hello all, I'm transferring a FOCUS datasource (with 6 segments, all SEGTYPE S0? with all parents t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I find out in WF which adapters licence allows us to use (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Chuck, One of our servers that uses license ending in 28 uses Oracle adapters. I guess if there isn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I find out in WF which adapters licence allows us to use (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Clinton, Many thanks, 28 Cordialement...

For further info, we do not currently use any adapters on this particular WF installation, I want to......

In my reply to BabakNYC, maybe I wasnt clear in my typing, I can see the Adapters tab but I cant see......

Chuck, Many thanks, I am surprised at that because WF was installed using my signin and that signi......

BabakNYC, Thanks for info but I cannot see Options as a tab or anywhere else on the Reporting Serve......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can I find out in WF which adapters licence allows us to use (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Dear all, Apologies if seems a basic question. Cordialement...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Web Console - Right Click Procedure - Run Advanced - Debug option missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Chuck, Thanks for answer, I am signed on as ABCD\XYZ (Domain\User) to WebConsole. Our primary Secur......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Web Console - Right Click Procedure - Run Advanced - Debug option missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Hello all, I can't seem to locate why I don't have Debug as qn option in the Run Advanced right cli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Speeding up reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Frans, Thanks for your help...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Speeding up reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by otto
Fridays post was called: Adapters and profiles - limiting users access...

Frans, Fantastic that you have spotted what problem is. I'm not sure how this fits in with our plan......

Frans, When I did the test that worked quicker (based the master files on sql queries) the two indi......

Frans, They are not using the same adapter. Regards...

» Refine Search
» New Search