Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Default NODATA Characters appearing in 1st row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Still shows those two fields with the period....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Default NODATA Characters appearing in 1st row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
I have been doing a side by side comparison of the original view records, to the output of the pipe ......

I confirmed...it is hitting the same oracle database source....

This is coming from a Oracle Database pipeline function call....

Cust Sell Ind Inventory Purch From Acct Purch From Name Lease Type Sales Channel N OL . . CE_LTD AUC......

Discussion Topic  Default NODATA Characters appearing in 1st row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Have SET NODATA=' ' per discussions here. In WF DEV environment this works. When interpreted by the ......

Discussion Topic  Reports open with blank/empty HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Our WF reports are returning an empty HTML page screen. Has anyone else experienced this? The HTML ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to evaluate for missing parameter in WF report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Francis, Thank you also for the tech guide tip. Sometimes, finding the help in the documentation is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to evaluate for missing parameter in WF report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Francis, Your default approach worked. I had a default statement written in the code too, but I was......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is it possible to evaluate for missing parameter in WF report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
What would be the correct syntax in order to output 'none selected' when input text box on launch pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Word 'NULL' to empty, blank value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Sorry. I should have closed this earlier. Right after I posted I remembered how to do it. Sometimes ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Word 'NULL' to empty, blank value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Have two fields in a data source where word/string "null" is stored as a text/string value as part o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count Distinct - Report Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
I can't use the sum command in place of print and incorporate the cnt. statements there because sum ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Count Distinct - Report Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Have a report with Unit_No and transactions as displayed values in the body of the report. At end o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display '<' character in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Hmm, seems I tried something similiar to WAZ solution and it still didn't work. In runtime, the &SIG......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display '<' character in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Thanks Tom! Your earlier code worked. Once I understood I needed to use ascii char conversion/HEXBY......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display '<' character in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Is there a simple way to display the actual ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prevent 'Cannot find server' after 60 minutes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
We are troubleshooting a user request for historical data pulls covering multiple years. Processing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extracting portions of a long user input field into several subfields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
One last formatting tip for those using this code...I found it easier to set up any formatting (font......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extracting portions of a long user input field into several subfields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ta2007
Kofi, Your approach worked. The final code ended up being: ON TABLE PAGE-BREAK -SET &SREP_CHAR_CNT......

» Refine Search
» New Search