Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Blanks Lines at the top of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Thanks a lot for your help. My issue has been solved and now there is no blank lines showing in my r......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Blanks Lines at the top of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi Doug, Thanks for your help. But adding the "ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS" did not work. I am still getti......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Blanks Lines at the top of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi, I am working on a Web Focus Query and three Blank Lines are appreaing at the top of the Report.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem in Scheduling Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi Frank, I'm not able to select the report. When I select 'Task Type = Standard Report', I can't e......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem in Scheduling Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi, I need your help on scheduling a standard WF report from Repost Caster. When I tried to schedul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Proble in MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Sorry....I made some wrong declarations. Now my job is completed successful and I'm going to review ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Proble in MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi Ginny, I change the declaration of CHG_QTY and execute FEX. It works in the focus. And when I us......

Harsha, I changed the segment name in the master file and I'm still getting the same problem. So th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Proble in MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi, I'm trying using the below Focexec to Match Two files. One file contains information about pati......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting SB37 - 04 abend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
HI, I'm using below code to execute: Focexec Code is: MATCH FILE MIDAS2 SUM CHGAM......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem in calaulating percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Thanks all for your help. My code is working now and I'm getting the expected result....

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem in calaulating percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Thanks for you help. But I'm not able to getting the expected result. As per my requirement, I've to......

Discussion Topic  Problem in calaulating percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi, I want to calculate the percentage of patients whose ORDELAY is Less than equal to Zero V/S Tota......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get yesterday's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Thanks Leah, I tried to use your code i.e. DEFINE FILE A2PER1 CLEAR TESTTWO/YYMD = '&YYMD'; ......

Discussion Topic  How to get yesterday's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi, I want to find out yesterdaty's date. I'm trying this code: DEFINE FILE A2PER1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two blank lines on the top of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manish
Hi Paulo, I tried using SET PAGE-NUM - NOLEAD, but it is not working in my case. Can you please adv......

» Refine Search
» New Search