Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date Validation in Maintain Read/Write Grid. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
I have used a date validation routine that looks like this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster - Adding Report to Schedule Launches Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
I am planning on opening a case with IBI, but wanted to check the Focal Point community first. Than......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster - Adding Report to Schedule Launches Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
I have created a schedule in RC for a load process that runs about 10-15 minutes. When I did this i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MOUSEOVER FUNCTIONALITY IN HTML REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
OK - that makes sense. So, it doesn't appear this solution is really feasible for the FOR column on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MOUSEOVER FUNCTIONALITY IN HTML REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
Here is an example using the CAR file code example you provided originally. ......

I am attempting to apply this solution to the FOR column on an FML report (the data in the report, n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Techniques for Best Efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
In addition to indicating what are best practices for efficient coding, are there techniques that sh......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Techniques for Best Efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
At my client site, performance has suddenly become a focus of attention by management. Most of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why cannot run 2 times-in-a-row an Excel outfile report without closing the 1st one? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
Can you make the value of TITLETEXT be variable based on the selections made on the report? Use an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialog Manager -SET command - how long is the variable allowed to be. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
The DECODE method is a good alternative, but another way to do this is to make each parameter being ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Column Title Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
FreSte, your solution works great! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your suggest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Column Title Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
I just came across this post, and thought it may be a possible answer to an issue that has troubled ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] USING LIKE OPERATOR IN SQL PARMATOR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting and shortening an integer to alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
I believe this will also work. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Value of One Control Dynamically Impacting Another in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
Sorry for not being too responsive - I am at a client site, and we are in the middle of a production......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Value of One Control Dynamically Impacting Another in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
Sure - here is some code snippets of the method I went with. I started with the HTML Painter (v7.6.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Asterisk on Numeric Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
My first attempt was mrguru's solution. While I did not present it to my customer, the issue I had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Asterisk on Numeric Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JRLewis
Thanks for the example - it looks good! I am still going to my customer to see if we cannot use ano......

Frank, I am in total agreement with you. The requirement given to me was to display the asterisk, s......

The field I want to print is a sales calculation. In some exception cases, I want to display an '*'......

» Refine Search
» New Search