Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] An absolute ref to an img on the RS from custom HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Using that URL w/o the ibi_apps added in does work in a browser and does take me to the image, and i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] An absolute ref to an img on the RS from custom HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Waz, See above post. lol I think both TomCat and everything are on the same server as well....

Squatch, Thanks for your other updates and code. This works up till I try running it from the Repo......

Squatch, Yours isn't working at all. Weird......

Thanks Waz, The following works up till I try to run it from the Content area: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] An absolute ref to an img on the RS from custom HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Anyone know how I can reference an image that sits in an app folder called images on the Reporting S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Formating Datetime value without seconds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
See the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get the BY field and ACROSS field titles to line up? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Tony, My report was using both BY fields and ACROSS fields. Daniel's method works to get the ACROS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get the BY field and ACROSS field titles to line up? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Greg, Yes, tried that. No dice. Got a solution though, so no worries. Thanks though!...

Crymsyn, Thanks for the example and link. Good stuff! All, I chugged through things and got Danny......

Danny, Thanks for the updated code! No worries man. Appreciate you taking the time to help with t......

Francis, You rock! Thanks for this! Will try and get it working here shortly. Does this techniqu......

Danny, Thanks for chiming in. Did your code get borked upon submission? It looks kind of off in s......

Waz & Tony, I tried the ACROSSTITLE SET command and it does nothing to help in my scenario. Neithe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to get the BY field and ACROSS field titles to line up? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hi all, Anyone know of a good/standard way of getting both the BY field and ACROSS field column tit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NO LONGER WORKS] HTML Canvas: How to send both the return & display value? (8105m) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Tom, I know the name(s), but I've been asked by the moderator of these forums to stop listing them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NO LONGER WORKS] HTML Canvas: How to send both the return & display value? (8105m) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Eric, I did with my response. Here is a portion of such: ......

Everyone, ......

Tom, No biggie. Thanks for double-checking. Okay IBI.... What say you? lol...

Tom, The above is my test that isn't even working for me. I typed "Alfo Romeo Car" in the Display ......

» Refine Search
» New Search