Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need for setting size of target pop-up window of drill-down link: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
David (and everyone else), Nevermind. Figured out the issue. I guess when specifying multiple par......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need for setting size of target pop-up window of drill-down link: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
David, You are awesome! Thanks for the implementation and help in understanding how the functional......

Tom, Thanks for the links. I don't think the links were too helpful due to them assuming you have ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need for setting size of target pop-up window of drill-down link: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, So, my project lead has asked me to look into the possibility of being able to set the siz......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
See the following links to get you going: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
You will have to convert things first. See: ......

In a DEFINE block, create a new virtual field that concatenates the two. Something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Searching for an easier way, BI Portal page, one filter for different Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
btiedemann, What exactly do you have in mind? Usually you can use the HTML Composer/Canvas tool,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED/SHARE] Trying to create custom multi-drills upon onclick in custom HTML: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Chad, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for the tip and link!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED/SHARE] Trying to create custom multi-drills upon onclick in custom HTML: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
StuBouyer, Thank you so much for the link and your post. I will look into the implementations I fi......

George, Thanks for your post. In regards to chaining params passed, I don't believe I will be need......

Hey all, Don't everyone chime in all at once now... lol Anywho...I got this functionality working ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED/SHARE] Trying to create custom multi-drills upon onclick in custom HTML: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey everyone, **First off, I've posted my working code below for a top 5 widget I've created with o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JS Populate 2nd Dropdown from first (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
So, you are basically doing what I and probably others are doing and attempting to avoid IBI's HTML ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JS Populate 2nd Dropdown from first (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Look into chaining controls (drop-downs in your case) and external population requests (to populate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Display an image in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Sounds good. No sweat. Boom: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Display an image in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey Jay, You may also try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving a HTML or text file in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hello Satya, Firstly, are you using WebFocus/DevStudio 7.x or WebFocus/AppStudio 8.x? If you are u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Goodbye to a great IBI tech (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Sad day! Barry has been a great person to work with the various times I've had the chance. He was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Integrating IBI Portal within another application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
You may need to utilize these: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search