Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional drill-down not working: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional drill-down not working: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all, Here's a more thorough description with code dump that may help you understand my issue be......

So, I read the other similar thread about this, and implemented the WHEN clause within my styling as......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Conditional drill-down not working: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Hey all! I've been building out reports and graphs of late and have a certain column that displays ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Calculations.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Peter, WF8 has many different date functions one can use to get and manipulate dates for definition......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATECVT Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Go into the master file and switch out the Usage format of the field....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Strange behavior with HTML Composer using mouse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Strange behavior with HTML Composer using mouse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
I've had similar issues with HTML Composer deciding to change things I did not designate it to do so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 4 week trending data for a report/Total of 4 wks at summary level: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Eric, Thanks! I've noted such. Used to assigning a data type to variables from working in Java an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 4 week trending data for a report/Total of 4 wks at summary level: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
Eric, Thank you also for your added insights and tips. I will remember to use ECHO to check run-ti......

Jack, True that. Thank you for your explanation on why the error was throwing, and what was going ......

Jack, I have read the manual. The way I've set up my AYMD() does work with the output designated a......

Tony, Thank you for your insight on not needing to sort by WEEKENDING. It's true that I will alrea......

Eric, Jack, others, Now that I got this working, my project lead wants me to change from having jus......

Eric, You rock! Thank you for helping me! Both reports are now working the way I wanted them to! ......

Thanks for your help Jack and Eric! Your way of organizing the fields does work for my top-level re......

eric.woerle and others, I just opened up a case for this one. Thank you all for your help anyways....

The closest I have gotten was: ......

Thanks for helping eric.woerle, Here's the code thus far minus styling code and defines: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K Report Not Opening in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
KQT1, Not sure how it works in WF7, but in WF8 you can add a line of code to get the .fex to force ......

» Refine Search
» New Search