Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Seperate Excel Files With One Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
IS that possible with an Excel file? I see you can do it with HTML, but not Excel....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Seperate Excel Files With One Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I am trying to create a scheduled task that would send several Excel files based on one fex file. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Strange DATE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
Turned out to being a character amount issue. Instead of A8, I used A15 and it worked. Lame......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Strange DATE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I used NEXT_PO_DATE/I8YYMD and it worked in this format other then the YY needs to be at the end....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Strange DATE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I have this code... DEFINE FILE PE_HHIORDDP TAB_LABEL/A20 = IF (FFJQOHH + FFJQOBC) NE 0 THEN '1-BAC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Rolling 8 Week Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
This is where I am at... JOIN LEFT_OUTER PWCS_WJEMPWKF.PWCS_WJEMPWKF.WJEYRN AND PWCS_WJEMPWKF.PWCS_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Rolling 8 Week Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
That doesn't help... But about 3 months new....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Rolling 8 Week Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I am trying to create a 8 week rolling avg. Suppose I have some data and it's organized below... Ye......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]HOLD file missing data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
What's new?!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]HOLD file missing data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I used a HOLD FORMAT FOCUS and it worked. Still... I wonder why regular HOLD didn't work that time....

If I type... TABLE FILE STARTCOMPUTE PRINT * END ...all the data is there, but it won't save in th......

Sounds like what I'm doing as well....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]HOLD file missing data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
Half the time when I create a HOLD file, the data from the query doesn't save the data in the HOLD f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
After some tweeking, this worked. Thanks! Have you ever thought about mentoring? I'd pay you for an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I have tried several variations to get this working. Like using INCLUDE with READ and defining the R......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Passing Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
How do I pass parameters into another procedure. Here is the code for the procedure that will contai......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Creating a 2-axis graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I'm sure this is easy, but I have been battling with this for 2 days. I am trying to create a bar gr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSE] Create 2 X-Axis In A Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I'm sure this is easy, but I have been battling with this for 2 days. I am trying to create a bar gr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Passing a scalar value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
I am new to WebFOCUS and not sure how it can use a self-contained subquery to pass a single value. B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Timed Out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RMM
That will not work. IT only goes up to 99 seconds. I'll probably create a reload button to reestabli......

» Refine Search
» New Search