Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Report Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I have a compound report developed in Composer. The reports making up the compound report are all in......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically opening burst report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Yes, thought of that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically opening burst report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Thanks. But still the user will need to look for the report and open it himself. Is there a way that......

No. I am using Report Caster library access feature....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Automatically opening burst report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
For a burst report distributed to users via Library, the user get a link in the email that gets them......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 'Exceeded IBIF_max_messages' error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 'Exceeded IBIF_max_messages' error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I see. Thanks. Is there a workaround to make this work? I need to pass parameters to each of these g......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 'Exceeded IBIF_max_messages' error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I am trying to create two graph in a single fex. Both involve looping through the same table. If I c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you get two drill down graphs to display on one page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Got it. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you get two drill down graphs to display on one page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I used this approach to populate four graphs on one page. Manipulating the code lines below, I can p......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing parameters from fex to Composer HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
In a multi-drill-down report, is there a way that when one of the drill down links is clicked, it op......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze/Lock first column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze/Lock first column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Yes, or in code it looks like FREEZE-COLUMN=N1, However, this doenst work in HTML format. Interest......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Freeze/Lock first column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Is there a way to freeze the first column in an HTML output? I see that they have this feature for A......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HFREEZE and Print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
With HFREEZE=ON in HTML output, if I print the page, it only prints a few of the tops rows depending......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Right justify column data/title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
Hmm..interesting. I think its an issue with my version 7.6.10. Below is the response I got from tech......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Right justify column data/title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
The output is in AHTML and following is the styling code. Basically its just ignoring all the column......

Yes, its the 3rh column. I made sure by also including COLOR=RED and the color of column data change......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by case] Right justify column data/title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I am using the following to right justify the column title and data. It works for numeric columns bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCEXEC USING POST METHOD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by texgator
I tried the JSURL method but that doenst seem to work for me. I am not that familiar with JS so was ......

» Refine Search
» New Search