Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Consolidation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
Hi Neftali, Thanks for providing me the pointer. But i still get this message ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Consolidation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
Thx Ginny for your suggestion, I am trying the MacGyver technique but I am stuck as it keeps saying ......

Hi Waz, Thanks for replying. Yeah you are right, State as in states in a country and Race as in Ch......

Waz thanks for replying. It should be a 3 dimensional report, have tried using OLAP, but result isn......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Report Consolidation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
Hi Guys, I am wondering if i can consolidate the following reports as 1, 1) Gender vs State 2) Ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to Link to a file outside of ibi_apps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
Thank you Tony and mrguru for your replies. I have finally noticed the problem of not getting it wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to Link to a file outside of ibi_apps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
Tony, Yes I am using braces as REPORT_LINK is return from a SQL Table, but for web page address it ......

Thank you Tony for your response. I tried using the file:/// suffix but i am not getting it to work......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to Link to a file outside of ibi_apps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
Is there a way to link to a file on a designated path. Currently it always include the ibi_apps path......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFOCUS Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
Thanks Gerry for your suggestion. It would look messy if each report tied to the month and the list ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFOCUS Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
Thank you for your feedback. In my case, the reports are not created via WebFOCUS Development Studio......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] WebFOCUS Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
My main aim to use WebFOCUS as of now is mainly for report distribution, where reports are generated......

» Refine Search
» New Search