Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (291 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) BI Portal (8.009) data source question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I played with this scenario but ultimately decided not to hold on the report server for this. Ins......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) BI Portal (8.009) data source question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Adding a bit more context as I continue to experiment with this idea. I've been playing with SAME......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) BI Portal (8.009) data source question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I'm looking for a way to create a HOLD file that reports, located within the individual panels can a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Comment Multiple Lines of code. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Highlight multiple rows and hit CTR-M. CTR-R to remove the comment....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PassThru to FORMAT FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
You may not need the END after the ;. But, I have seen a warning without it and Report Caster kicks......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change FOC_NONE for ignore? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
What about setting the value on the launched fex? -SET &SelVar = &SelVar EQ 'FOC_NONE' THEN 'ALL' E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External SQL Scripts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Haven't run into anything that is a problem using ENGINE SQLORA SET DEFAULT_CONNECTION MYORA SQL SQL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] Saving reports located in frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I'm not sure if this idea is much better than Doug's idea and it requires a program to convert to PD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio Useful Hotkeys? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Ctrl-F2 toggle a bookmark Ctrl-F3 toggle word case Take a quick look at the edit menu from the te......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS is still working...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Well that clock was set closer to this side of the world. So, there is that factor. We will keep y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened 8310251] How do I supress a blank Across column in Active report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Will this work? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Two programmers editing file at the same time - Asking for suggestions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
He/She that saves last, wins....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVED] Bursting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
You should be able to see that in the log file....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA opening as XMH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] - Edit a column of code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
I've been using the DevStudio editor since 2005. I was sitting behind one of the guys that occasi......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] - Edit a column of code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
Alt + Mouse...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Joining First Pass (Alpha and Numeric) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
John, you'll have to cast (PTOA) the WHSE number to match the DB2 format. Can you post the code tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading zeros in Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "all" capability to variable populated with dynamic list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating Reporting Objects using SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Garland
True, But I need to push some filtering into an in-line view and I'm hoping I can provide that withi......

» Refine Search
» New Search