Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (125 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC1360) UNSUPPORTED JOIN FOR SUFFIX SQLSAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Does anybody have this experience of this issue? I try to join 1 SAP table with Hold table and I got......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sort the second column. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks a lot for all suggestions. I tried the simple solution of Danny and it works great. Simple bu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Sort the second column. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Whenever we sort fields, those fields will be put at the first columns. How can I sort second column......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Still display all values when using BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks Waz....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Still display all values when using BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
When using BY to Sort field, WebFocus just keep the value of the first row and leave blank for the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to let title display once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
My bad, it works with SET LINES = 998 or SET LINES = 9999999 or whatever. Because I put semicolon af......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to let title display once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Tom: SET LINES = 999999 didn't work in my case. Waz: I meant the report in HTML format. Prarie: The......

It is the column title. Ex: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to let title display once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
My issue is when I export my report in HTML format, if the number of records is too big, it will bre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reports overlap in Document Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Does Document Composer support IFRAM ? I didn't see that....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reports overlap in Document Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I am working on Document Composer and I got this issue. I put 2 reports side by side. I did set size......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to break down data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I am working on the report which has the field I need to decode data : DECODE(ACTION_ITEMS_TAB.APPR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Compound Document Generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I have the same problem and just want to put this topic up. If anyone solved it, could you please sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display 2 graphs side by side in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks Y&Y and Doug, this is really what I am looking for....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display 2 graphs side by side in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I have 4 reports, 2 of them are graphs. How can I display these 4 reports into one report and make i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get percent by getting this subtotal divide another subtotal. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
To be honest, I don't know how to use multi-verb in my case. I am trying to get something like C1 / ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to get percent by getting this subtotal divide another subtotal. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
My issue is I have to calculate the percentage by dividing the subtotal of column A to (subtotal of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with merge records. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks prodrigu, your solution is awesome. Thanks a lot. Thanks njsden, my issue is solved by prodr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with merge records. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Instead of concatenating with commas, can we just concatenate with space. I don't think they will ag......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issue with merge records. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I have this issue and this is the sample code: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search