Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Freeze Headings in XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I used Francis' code, EXL2K. And of course, if it undocumented, then it won't be supported, I guess......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Freeze Headings in XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Just tested: 7.1.6: (FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 2: HFREEZE 7.6.6: No Error,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a way without purchasing a specific LDAP adapter to query LDAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is that true, the LDAP adapter is free ? I was under the impression that it was the authorisation p......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Compound PDF reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
How dynamic is the across ? What is the maximum number of values ? When designing a report these a......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Compound PDF reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The width of one of the report components is wider that the PDF page. This is not allowed when you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDA "Scalar SQL" limitation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What is the code that is wrapped around your SQL ? It should start with SQL DB2 to use SQL pass thr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Hyperstage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
And unless IBI have changed there pricing model, its expensive....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Hyperstage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You need to get a license for Hyperstage, its an Information Builders product. Hyperstage is based ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Limit on the # of amper variables one can set? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
With newer versions of WebFCUS the limit is resources based, you can many thousands. Older versions......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cumulative across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Are you able to replicate this in one of the sample files like the CAR file ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cumulative across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can do this with the LAST command. e.g. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED due to obfuscation] -DEFAULTH hides variables when executing -? & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I guess the only option is -TYPE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED due to obfuscation] -DEFAULTH hides variables when executing -? & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Perhaps its just more code tightening....

This may be. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to use variable as fieldname? or put current date on report [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Josh, I assume this is a static value to be shown in the report. If so you need to define the field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding additional columns to Graph Tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Bugger, I guess its time to get creative....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] feeler line length in PIE chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I do remember fiddling with Pie Chart feeler lines a while back, and I think it can be done with red......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] feeler line length in PIE chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think you may have to change the size of your graph....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Possible bug in DEFINE format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I guess that begs the question what SQL is being generated ? Can you move the DEFINES to a COMPUTE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Possible bug in DEFINE format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Just wondering, if you table and hold the data to a hold file, then did your DEFINE, does it work. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search