Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mod10 Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think someone here did it, but did it by calling an OS command....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Make PDF COMPOUND reports smaller (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
From what I understand about it, it turns on the normal PDF compression. The only difference would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Make PDF COMPOUND reports smaller (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The setting is FILECOMPRESS = ON|OFF...

There is a setting to compress the PDF reports. Have you tried that out ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting A10V to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There may be a more direct way, but this seems to work. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Difference between Actual and Usage when saving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Surely there is a third party utility that could convert the file from UTF-8. You could just call i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Difference between Actual and Usage when saving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Sounds like unicode....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing HTML tags in Report Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't think the burst will work with the HTMLFORM. If it doesn't, I would suggest the DEFINE opti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing HTML tags in Report Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
wf_developer, How is this output going to be used ? You are talking about more than a million row......

What happens when you use a define ? It should work....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Returning an array in a parmeter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What is the format of the array ? Sounds like the items are separated by CRLF....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional styling markers in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't think that is possible. You may have to ask Techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Tables are updating every Hour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I am reasonably sure that I have seen some record locking cause problems on reads. As this is some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Tables are updating every Hour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think you should talk to IT about what they have done and impacts of report running against the da......

You may have to look at the DB and how its being updated, What sort of locking is being implemented ......

First guess is that the tables may be being locked....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is it possible to place a one-line report in the footer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What is the format of the one liner? Is it the same as the main part of the report. Can you hold th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphing multiple series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think you will need to do some preprocessing before doing the graph....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Insert vertical lines when using SPOT Markers? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This seems to work. Not sure if it will line up with the grid lines in the data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Insert vertical lines when using SPOT Markers? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
PDF has to be done a different way....

» Refine Search
» New Search