Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Header/Instructions upon execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This very much depends on what you have built, with what tool, and what sort of access you have to c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to print ASCII char. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
That char, I think, is unicode u+25B2. Whats the output format ? Its important to know this, as the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Source Code Management with Azure DevOps Server 2019 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can't help, we are on TFS 2015. Would suggest asking TechSupport...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can MODIFY work on clustered relational tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
For Modify, this may help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can MODIFY work on clustered relational tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As a clustered master is multi segment my guess is yes. You will have to navigate the segments to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing quotes from a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I guess that is an oxymoron....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing quotes from a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

In 8.1.04 it says "Removes a character from a string. Use STRREP instead."...

Apart from all the suggestions, STRIP should work. Used it on &Vars many times...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External SQL Script - Create temp table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External SQL Script - Create temp table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
How is the SQL script executed ? Can you post the code ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Refused to execute script because it's MIME type is not executable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
That OK A bit surprised, as I could not replicate here....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Refused to execute script because it's MIME type is not executable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What browser are you having the issue on ? I was going to suggest adding "SET HTMLFORMTYPE = JS" to......

Try adding type="text/javascript" to your call. e.g. ......

I think I would open a case with TechSupport on this one. Although I have seen the mime type issue ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Certainly sounds like bug. Good luck with the case...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is MISSING being passed to the fex with quotes ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] path to client stylesheet from RS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Only if the Client and Reporting server are on the same server or files system is accessible....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a quota on the number of cases you can open in a day? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Not that I am aware of, have created several in a day before, no issues. Perhaps its a back end iss......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop or repeat to create multiple excel tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Tomishere I really hope you read the documentation and understand this option and not just copy ......

» Refine Search
» New Search