Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SET LINES=99999; not working, I keep getting repeating Header names every (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Also remove the semicolon on the SET LINES=99999;...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pie chart property question ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you are using JSCHART, then you could try adding dummy data, and then set the colour to transpare......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to POST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
We have the same problem, I've asked for an NFR to have the option to submit the reports via POST in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TRUNCATE in a Function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
How about replacing TRUNCATE with RTRIM ? Also, I don't like the reuse of fields especially withou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a master from a FOCUS file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This could be difficult, but I think the columns are stored in the FOCUS file. May be you need to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Is there file upload in Composer ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Looks like I spoke too soon. Worked once only. May have to look at another way. BTW, Case is open......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Is there file upload in Composer ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

OK, I've got it working. Used the action "/ibi_apps/webconsole/IWAYNODE_EDASERVE/webconsole" in the......

In your example, does the user get redirected to the reporting server ? Could you post what you cre......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Is there file upload in Composer ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hey, Has anyone been able to upload files directly into foccache,? Hoping to do this from a compo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Set Variables in 8.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
These are some of the things we have seen migrating from 8.1 to 8.2 The biggest issue I see is this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Great news....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If SPRIDEN_PIDM and SGRSPRT_PIDM are the common keys, then you should have the line: WHERE J1R.SGRSP......

The syntax for a conditional join is: JOIN ... FILE {Master Name} AT {Column Name} ... FILE {Master......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Null values passed for parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Siva1925, Please add [SOLVED] or [CLOSED] to the title of this thread as it looks like it is so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Base 64 Encoder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Um, Yes....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2.05 App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
OK, will try and keep you posted. If it still exists, will create a case...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2.05 App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
[Update] Seems to only happen when editing js in composer I've turned off Outline and Autocomplete......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 8.2.05 App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Has anyone installed App Studio 8.2.05 ? For me its incredibly slow when typing in embedded js....

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Does anyone know if the current 8205 release is the GA release? (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you are concerned, why not use change management and load into a new install ?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search