Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How To - Please Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Interesting.... As usual, there are always exceptions to the general rule. Thanks for the info....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How To - Please Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ditto Francis. It seems that many thing that an Amper variable won't be evaluated in FOCUS code. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] $ sign in a Pie Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think this is to do with setPieLabelDisplay. I changed it to 0 and the $ value shows, but doesn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem setting up a new alias URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Google Maps with WF Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Does the old one still work ? If this is a WebFOCUS error, then put in a case with Techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] saveing files with filedef (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED not SOLVED] Mainframe FOCUS - How to determine which row causes format error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I assume that this describes the problem. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED not SOLVED] Mainframe FOCUS - How to determine which row causes format error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I wonder if the field has MISSING=ON, whether it will be populated with a missing value ?...

Interesting one.... I would try writing a record counter, and the field to a file. Then check the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [PLEASE] when you include code in your post, please use code tags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF restarting fex after exactly 1hr? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would suggest putting in a case with IBI, you will probably need to turn on traces as well to see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT ALPHA no longer working in 7702 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Best guess is that the sql is returning a varchar, and the numbers are the length of the field. Try......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drillmenuitem issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would suggest putting in a case with IBI to determine what the actual issue is, and get it fixed....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drillmenuitem issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you post the fex, I think there is something more to the report than a simple program....

What browser are you using ? Are there any messages, popups, etc. e.g. IE 6 will have a small yell......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to link HTML file with multiple focus Reports embeded? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Do you have an issue with Internal and external names ? The html file is available via the approot ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grand total plus subtotals at the end of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I suspect that the Macgyver technique will help with this. There are may examples in the forum, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DEFAULT Value issues in FEX as IFRAME EXECUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think the issue you have is that you need to populate the date variable, except it has &YYMD in it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to -GOTO in SQL queries... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
DM commands are evaluated first, before TABLE FILE or SQL command, therefore the code between the GO......

» Refine Search
» New Search