Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to prevent namespace collisions in FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I wonder if you could make use of indexed variables, then you could have sets of variables for speci......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to prevent namespace collisions in FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
In WebFOCUS there are two types of amper variables. &var is local (to the session) &&var is global ......

Are you saying that two different requests are impacting on each other ? As far as I am aware, Glob......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date Conversion for Foreign Languages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Be wary of DATETRAN with some languages, I found some discrepancies on the translation in versions 7......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebViewer Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you post an example, I think there is a way with javascript, but may rely on the parent URL bein......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with special characters input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
All tests against a string should have quotes around the test variable....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Control report download speed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
From what I understand, the limitation will not be WebFOCUS, but the infrastructure and current usag......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reg EDIT fUNCTION. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think Functions is my Favourite Manual....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reg EDIT fUNCTION. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Craig, a bit of advice.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Control of tab-names in Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The only thing that I can think of is to write a macro to take the contents of a cell in the sheet, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC 36228 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you pleae post your code within the code tags ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report of users and their roles in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think we need to upgrade!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report of users and their roles in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

There isn't a table, but there are other methods. One is to use MREXTRACT utility. Anothre one is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Function for HYYMDI --> A6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Please look ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flummoxed by a basic FML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Well, someone else may have the same issue, so its good to have available. Besides, FML/FRL/FMR/SML......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Suppress Carriage Return string in text output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think this process is fraught with danger. If you want to force like breaks, then there are other......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Delete an && variable from memory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Are you aware that IBIF_adhocfex can be turned off at the security level ? Some installations see t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Parameters to HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Posting your code will help us help you....

» Refine Search
» New Search