Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Space Between Every Character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Are you able to open the csv up in something other than notepad, say a hex editor, to see the actual......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Space Between Every Character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Doug, I completely agree that the terminology is wrong, Tab delimited is Tab Delimited. Calling it C......

Where does the data come from ? Could it be unicode ?...

Can you post the master ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Change the Font size in dashboard in public view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Where is WebFOCUS Installed ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Change the Font size in dashboard in public view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You should be able to change the style with the stylesheets in the WebFOCUS7x/worp/worp_custom/?? di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Wow Ginny, your quick. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] is there a file with group name -> bid view name ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
It gave me the warm and fuzzies, great, thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] is there a file with group name -> bid view name ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If I understand what you are asking... The link between BI Dashboard and MRE is on the dashboard si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Kill backspace dead dead dead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
My suggestion is to never use persistent maintain. It is a little more work, but you don't have to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Walk this way..... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
DMC, its either a hip hop group or the Data Management Console....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Table layout in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You could use possibly PAGEMATRIX. See ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading space in DOC letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The other way to remove the blanks, (On MF its for Print Control), is to write out a master to rerea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTTP Status 404 - /cgi-bin/ibi_cgi/webapi.dll (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I was under the impression that WFServlet was the way to go....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying Dagger symbol in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I'm pretty sure this was posted before. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Find if Hold File has no records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would suggest using &LINES, in particular if you use WHERE TOTAL. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE in a FIND for -PROMPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't believe you can add a where clause to the find command. Perhaps there is another way to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The PDF files are not HTML, but a non compressed PDF document. There is a new feature in 7.6.4, I th......

» Refine Search
» New Search